Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 6 Mug Wine and Meetings
















I went to Calgary today to meet and pick up Sobaz Benjamin and Camille Turner (as well as Lee, Karen, Cherrise). They are shooting a very interesting performance/film here, namely: The Final Frontier.

When I dropped them off at their hotel I came home and watered the garden and weeded...there were not many people around/walking by...for the few that walked by I attempted interaction but it was very one sided...I went to the deck, had a mug of wine and visited with my cats.

At 7:30 we had a production meeting on the deck, it was the first time the deck and yard seemed small...but in a good way. In attendance were: Sobaz, Camille, Lee, Karen, Cherrise, Gloria, Chris, Todd, Paul and I (my mom, Bonnie, stopped by with my nephew, Felix, - as my sister went into labour tonight with her second child...so I am awaiting a phone call with news as I type).

Although the meeting was on the deck, in the garden...unusually the setting did not effect the conversation. It was an interesting night.

Tomorrow we have a full day of scouting and shooting...leaving at 7 am... (we are going to the farmer's market in the morning for a shoot...I think it will be bril).

Tomorrow I will stop over at Annie and Dana's to water their garden...as well as our neighbors, as they are away and unfortunately we have not had rain. I received a nice email from Chris...they had planned to revamp their boulevard as well ...as they 'dislike grass'...I hear ya, man!

Below is the Valerium...which is over 9' tall so far this year (can you see it? it is kinda tough to see in my phone pic...but it is stunning and smells heady...I am seriously (okay not that seriously) considering uprotting it and making some Valium...I have had too many sleepless nights.

No comments: