Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 11 part 1 Kyohei Sakaguchi - 4-d gardens

I received an email from Dagmar - who is in Holland right now, sigh - who said she wants a Boulevarden....so when she gets back....

and she set me information about the artist Sakaguchi....

"Sakaguchi recent project called "4D Garden", a series of photo documents of unique and creative gardens by anonymous artists that he discovered in back alleys in Tokyo for the last few years." below are a couple of photo's from his website http://www.0yenhouse.com/4d_garden/index.html










This one is called 'water' garden


















This one is called 'wall' garden











This one is called 'mobile' garden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strangest thing... after our conversation yesterday I was reading the instant coffee listings and saw the ( )ette feminist video info. From there I visited here - your wonderful garden blog that has me fascinated and captured. Another wonderful connection was this artist you've mentioned - Sakaguchi. Just before reading ic and finding your blog I was reading a brochure published by VAG on his Zero Yen House exhibition. When the information in my day comes together like this I feel as though something must be right with the world. Where is the moon tonight? Can't wait to share my virgin attempt at gardening with you.
Hannah