Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 4 part 1 Lost keys, Plantng list















I have lost my keys...I am hoping I did not plant them. I missed a meeting in consequence, ug.

It is a cool day so I am going to so some more transplanting. I am really worried about the latest transplants though...the native plants ironically (hmm, it is ironic? or just odd? anyway). They seem to be really upset with the move. The wind has dried them out...even the Pussy Toes, which are 'indestructible' are suffering. I find it upsetting that I can't seem to 'make them better'...they just wilt over : (

At this point the garden consists of: Tomatoes, Basil, Rosemary, Sage, Tricolour Sage, Pumpkin, Space Saucer Squash, Yellow and Green Zucchini, Cabbage, Artichoke, Millet, Pampas Grass, Strawberries, Cat Mint, Sunflower, Calendula, Lilic, Elderberry, Tricolour Grass, Lamium, Periwinkle, Cactus, Sedges, Various Sedums, Lovage, Celeric, Beans, lots of Flowering Kale (I love it), Lambs Ear (for the kids), Pussy Toes, Little Blue Stem Grass, Silvery Aster, Golden Margarete Daisy (aka Dyers Chamomile), Soap Wort, Michael Mass Daisy (aka New England Aster) and some Grandpa's Whiskers (that is the common name I cannot remember the proper name...I will have to ask Muriel), various Iris'...from tiny 6" to the common tall ones, and Verigated something...(a ground cover bush thing...will post when I remember or look up the name)

No comments: