Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 15 Nikka Yuko Garden























I did not spend ANY time in the Boulevarden today....I have a performance planned for tomorrow that am looking forward to.

Paul, Camille and I visited the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden here in Lethbridge (above is a picture from the rock path). We arrived just in time to watch a tea ceremony. We enjoyed the peacefulness of the park, often walking without conversation...we were all soooo relaxed after the park visit we decided to stop at the market for cheese and veggies...and we sat on the deck, had wine, snacked and talked...it was lovely. As I sat on the deck I looked around our garden realized how busy and bright it is compared to Nikka Yuko...neither is better or worse...but they are very different and elicit very different emotions or moods...

No comments: