Monday, August 27, 2007

Day 78 Banana Pond




















I am on Facebook (I know...groooooan, but...) anyway I joined a group called CARP (Canadian artist-run ponds). The purpose of this group is:

Form networking to wetworking....

1. For exchange of technical info and documentation (pics and journals) of ponds, water features, bogs and wetlands initiated/observed by artists and of course anyone else...up to and including "the creatoress"

2. An extension from DIY artist-run culture to aquaculture - a greening if you like of new "streams" of distraction and obsession. (We always somehow get "bogged down.")

3. How to cross paths with groundhogs, racoons, squirrels, chipmunks, bathing birds,etc. (without being Walt Disney)

4. Backyard ponds are for those who can't or won't go further a-field?

5. tbcont

So I submitted my newly created Banana Pond...it is in the upper yard...

No comments: