Saturday, July 26, 2008

For Michelle


As I have said before I believe gardens pull us back home. My friend Michelle has been away for a month or so...and she is missing and worrying about her garden. Following are a few pictures for her. Uh...Michelle the above picture is what the garden looked like as I walked up ... but don't worry through the grass your garden is full of wonderful surprises.

Like your gorgeous Basil - which I am so jealous of as my Basil died in the rain
and then I could not find any more plants in town - I am definitely planting my own next year - but yours was in great shape...


And the lettuce - which I am going to harvest in the next few days...yum...is beautiful.

I am curious as to what this plant is...it almost looked like Soy Beans??


Your tomatoes are 'fit' and growing well - but yes as your neighbour said there are not many tomatoes - but there are lots of flowers and they are coming...so don't count them out.


In all Michelle your garden is doing well and has strong determined veggies in it...but it does miss you. (Okay...side note out of left field...I am listening to shuffle on my itunes...and Hot Child in the City is Playing by Nick Gilder just came on - where the haloopas did that come from?!...it is SUCH a weird song to garden blog to) ANYWAY...Michelle your garden grows well, stop over when you get back - hint, hint bring Basil...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lor, you are awesome!! I'm not sure about the soybean pods - i did plant some last year but i'm not sure i planted any this year... where were they?