Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Nice to see you...

Last night I sat out on the deck for a wine and visit with my Mom...long over due. As we were talking a Mom and her four kids came by the garden and spent about 1/2 hour looking for strawberries and tomatoes and shaking sunflower 'trees'...they also went over to Richard and Marlene's (the next door neighbours) garden and found some nice tomatoes to eat as they played and discovered the gardens. They were very cute and it was nice to see them in the garden.

Then just as I was walking my Mom to her car a friend of ours Pat was driving by, she stopped and we ended up having another glass of wine with her - and a lovely chat. I have not been out on the deck much lately and last night reminded me how important it was and how much it makes my heart smile.

It was so nice to see you...

No comments: