Friday, May 16, 2008

Checking on Coyote Garden


I went down this morning to see how the garden had faired over night. Not only was everything looking great - but it had been watered! Yea! I could tell it was not the nightly watering of the 'downtown park' grass that had watered the bed because the grass was still really dry...only the garden that was watered. It is funny how something so small (or not - depending how you look at it) can make your heart smile...well mine anyway...the fact that someone else has come along and contributed to the garden is just wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out your garden this morning as well. Too bad we didn't run into each other! It looks great -what a perfect spot. This year I'm only planting veggies & herbs. Aside from a few peas, I'm pretty much done. Now I just have to wait... the hardest part for an impatient like me .

Hope all is well,
Hannah