Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cameron, Spencer and Rhonda...

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting some neighbours who are regular visitors of the garden. Cameron, the fellow in the background of the above picture and beside his Mom, Rhonda in the below picture, is an avid gardener. He could tell me the names of almost all the plants in the garden. He also cultivates and propagates indoor plants and calls them my their Latin names for the most part...wowzers.


They were a lovely family, we had a great visit and Cameron and I are going to swap some plants. He has already brought over a Shamrock which he planted in the upper garden - unfortunately I was not here at the time...but I hope I will be able to visit with them again before the summer is over. Below are Rhonda, Cameron and by the bird bath Spencer.

No comments: