Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 98 Wow...almost 2 weeks

The first two weeks of September have gone by so fast...although I have not blogged for awhile (busy with school yada yada...)the Boulevarden has still been busy. We have heard from a few people that the garden is their only source of fresh vegetables...and for a couple their only source of food, period...wowzer...so I feel concerned because there are not enough vegetables, especially right now (things are winding down)...it leaves me wondering do I go buy more veggies to put out?...anyway I am really hoping that we will have an abundance of Boulevardens next year as there is definitely a material, emotional, and social need.

ps...we got one pumpkin...better than nothing I suppose. The pumpkin and green zucchini got a mildew...does anyone know what causes that?

No comments: